Tuesday, August 23, 2011

husband shout out

i just need to give a shout out to my man. michael. i dont know what i am going to do when you go back to work. this man has been cleaning and maintaining the house like a champ. he actually doesnt really let me help him when i want. he just tells me to worry about matthew and resting when i can. dang. i hope ill be ready to pick up the slack when he goes back to work and now is in school full time. oh. by the way. he is going to bible school. the guy loves the Word sooooooooooo much. im happy to see him so in love with what he is going back to school for. i love you babe. you have been really stepping up as the leader in our home. and he has been pretty firm with me when i start to become negative about myself. i think he finally put two fed-up feet down to not allow that kind of thinking in our household. love you. i wouldnt want to go through all this life with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment