Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Heart Change and Other Stuff

There has been a ton of heart changing going on in this house and it makes the house feel a ton more bright.
Also, date nights change around here too.
Who knew the first stop on date night would ever be to buy diapers?



Also, I am not a fan of starting to paint a dresser and not having time to finish it.
I have to paint it in the garage, and well, Mike has been working evenings when I can get it done, and I just cannot leave our little guy in the house all alone to go out and paint. It is not so fun because, well, this is what happens without a dresser, and it is driving me craaaazy!


But this little guy continues to capture our hearts more and more each minute.









My mom took theses adorable pictures when we were in Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment