Monday, May 9, 2011

blogging with a baby. its just gonna be this way.

why does she not use capital letters, correct grammar, or proper punctuation you ask? the answer is that i mostly only have one hand to type with. my only goal is to get my point across. it is annoying to go back and fix things and to try to use the shift key at the same time as another key while nursing a baby. so all you "use proper english" people, will just have to take a few deep breaths as you read it. you will be ok. =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi so i just went all the way back to your closet turned craft blog and had to stop because I'm at work. So I love this blog and it reminds me of your beautiful sister Emily and I will be more current from this day forth because it rocks and who cares about commas and capitalized letters get real make those sentences as long as possible ;)

    ReplyDelete