Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thanks

I am just sitting here on this sunny winter day, eating the most amazing soup our roommate made, and just being so thankful. I am so thankful for my families, so thankful for my husband and my baby. This year is bound to be great. For everyday we are experiencing more and more victories in our lives. Victories deep down. My husband told me today that he felt like we have grown closer in the past few days and I am forever thankful for that. Little Matthew just had is 9 month appointment and his growth is amazing me.

My husband and I are reading the bible together and I just can never get over how the bible starts. "in the beginning, God created." CREATED! I love that about our God. That he is a creator and he wants us to create. Creating makes me so happy and I am so thankful for my new sewing machine I got for Christmas. YAY! But more than that I am excited to see what is created this year in our lives and in the lives of those around us. We are starting off this year with a second car, (about 90% likely). A very huge blessing and very worthy to be noted. But it was because of a dear friend that we were able to get such a deal. If for some reason it does not happen, that is ok, I am still thankful.

I am remembering to enjoy my days as best I can with Jesus as my Joy giver through so many ways. Have such a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment