Monday, January 16, 2012

Just Good

The past few days have just been so good. Last night Matthew and I had dinner with Mikes parents and I got the best homemade salsa ever from my mother-in-law. And today, well was my favorite day so far this year. I don't know what it was. I have a cold, but Michael was home and the day was just perfect. Matthew and I both took 2 long naps. Matthew was just being so sweet and playing and learning new things left and right. He was so affectionate and just adorable. Mike had made the perfect blend of resting, playing with Matthew, doing all the laundry, the grocery shopping with Matthew and hanging out and reading with me. We all shared the yummiest soup for dinner and the day was just cozy, restful, musical, playful, productive, and smooth. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment