Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Little Date

Matthew and I had such a great time on our little date today. We went out to Royal Oak for a little bit. First we sat at Goldfish Tea together while he had a snack and I sat back and enjoyed my hot chocolate. Then we headed over to the hospital to visit Michael for his lunch break. Matthew met lots of people and we even saw an old coworker that is so dear to us. Then oh my, on the way home. I tried everything to keep him awake so I could put him in his crib at home. So the ride home turned into Matthew and I talking back and forth to each other in our loudest most obnoxious voices. It was hilarious. We were cracking up and joyfully yelling and shouting and saying "mamamama." I could hear him just giggling like crazy behind me. It was such a nice ending to our little date together. Yay to a second car.




No comments:

Post a Comment