Saturday, January 28, 2012

Soon To Be Six

Teeth, that is. Matthew currently has four and Im pretty sure the two next to his top teeth are ready to break through. I can see the white. That explains the excessive use of "mama. mama. mama. mama. moooooom," in the whiniest fashion the past two days. I was wondering what was up and today the problem was discovered. It also explains the super happy baby turned to inconsolable baby in a matter of seconds. Poor guy. He seems to be happy with a bottle full of cold water to rip at that bottle nipple with his gums. It has always been his favorite thing to do when teething, and it still works for these ones. But I must go because I hear little hands pounding the floor coming to me and the whiny tone leading the way. Oh and followed by, "moooom =("

No comments:

Post a Comment