Friday, January 20, 2012

My Cup Overflows

I just am so overwhelmed by the amount of love overflowing in our home. I cannot even believe it sometimes. The endless supply of kisses I get from my husband and my son. I just couldn't ask for anything more. I would take staying at home with my baby and singing and dancing and chasing him with tons of giggles, over a new wardrobe any day. There is seriously nothing more I could ask for; except more babies please!! ;) Today Matthew came to me while i was singing to him and he crawled up to me and hugged me and put his head on my shoulder for a good 15 minutes while I sang to him. He would randomly lift up and give me a slobbery kiss on my cheek and I just could hardly let the tears stay inside. That he would take a whole 15 minutes (that is long for a 9 month old) out of his playful day to come and hug and kiss me. Following all of that, he decides to just sit in the middle of the kitchen floor and dance to some music I had playing while making dinner. And I just had to stop everything and thank Jesus. Thank Jesus for this boy and for a husband who comes home and pulls him right out of the highchair and is on the floor with him and giving him kisses till he gives him a bath and hands him off to me to nurse before bed. I have a husband who says he just needs a 10 minute break from his school and house stuff to cuddle with me. Who on his days off, does the laundry, goes grocery shopping, vacuums, etc. I just sometimes have to step back and have a reality check. seriously? I am living with two guys that have the biggest hearts and I get to be their lady. They love me like crazy and I am so thankful that Jesus is showing me his love through these two. My cup overflows.

No comments:

Post a Comment