Saturday, March 31, 2012

Party Decorations

First of all. I get to decorate tonight and get ready for Matthew's party tomorrow.
I love decorating.

Well, Mike and I ran out to get his decorations today and I was all ready to be all cute decorating like all the blog moms do. You know the style that looks like it should be in a magazine. So I told Mike it cannot be the tacky decorations. Well, according to Mike, "one year old birthday party's are supposed to be tacky." HaHa. So in order to save from a stupid, stupid debate, Matthews party decorations are borderline tacky, and I couldn't be any more excited.

So after I go get my shower with my glass of wine, it's time to have a blast baking and decking out our house for the boy to wake up to in the morning. AH! Tonight is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment