Friday, November 25, 2011

My Husband Is Back and My Thanks

Mike is back to normal, mostly. That means he has scrubbed the house, ran some errands, made me breakfast, and told me to chill. I spent two weeks doing everything, and after he told me he was able to help out again, my body heard him, and shut down. Like when you are on vacation and your body knows you don't have to be "on" anymore, it gets sick. Once I took a minute to rest, it was all over and I feel like I can hardly get off the couch and I could seriously keep sleeping. My nose is running and i am in laziest mommy mode ever. It is such a nice day today and all I could get energy to do was take him to the swings at the park for like 10 minutes. So as I sit here with the sniffles, I am just thinking about all I am thankful for.  Other than the obvious of family, friends, and JESUS, I am just going to think about some life stuff I am thankful for.

EGGS
HOT DRINKS
ETHIOPIAN HONEY WINE
CHEESE
AVOCADO
COOKIE DOUGH
SLOW COOKERS

PINTEREST
SKYPE

PIANO
GUITAR
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
DANCING
ART
WRITING

NATURE
FIREPLACES
COFFEE SHOP TALKS
PEOPLE'S STORIES
MEETING NEW PEOPLE
A FULL HOUSE
SILENCE

MY HOME
THE WORLD
WHEN MATTHEW WAKES UP
WHEN MATTHEW GOES TO BED ;)
BABY KISSES and HUGS
HUSBAND KISSES and HUGS
CUDDLING

There is lots more. Those were just in the front of my mind as of this moment.
I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment