Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Loves

So my throat is scratchy and my chest is heavy and my eyes are heavy too. But every time I find myself able to take a nap (which is a lot because Mike is home) I just can't do it because all I want to do is stare at my children. Each day I still don't take a nap I get a little bit more tired and so hopefully before Mike goes back to work my body will just force to me to do it. But I am so in love with them I cannot handle closing my eyes to every breath they take. Oh Dear Lord, seriously.

Also, I am in process of writing out his birth story but I have been too tired to write such an amazingly emotional and wonderful experience the way I want to write it.

Also, my sister in law is about to have a baby any minute now.  EEEEEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment