Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Holidays

I hope everyone had some really Happy Holidays. We spent the Christmastime with both sides of the family at some point. It was so nice. I am extremely thankful for wonderful families on both sides. Makes for no family stress. AH! I can't tell you how thankful I am for that. No mean or crazy parents or in-laws.

The New Years we spent with great friends, just eating great food and staying warm and cozy.
And well, now it is 2013. I have no resolutions and no expectations, but God spoke clearly to me last night and today about what this year will bring for me and no specifics past that.

- Sacrifice
- Challange
- Servanthood
- Laughter
- Joy
- Pruning
- Worship

Very excited to bring in the year with another son! Due within a week, I can hardly believe it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment