Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just Enjoying It

So lately there have been such great things going on. changes. and still some decisions and changes we are thinking about making. but even when it is good, it can seem like a lot at once. so tonight i had to go sit outside in the windy evening and talk to God.

ME: So Michael, I just sat outside and talked to God and told him about all the things on my mind that we have to do and are happening. Cuz it feels like a lot.

MICHAEL: And what did God say?

ME: "I got it girl."


AH. He's got it. Time to relax and enjoy the ride eh?

Also we know the gender and I have been giddy all day, I could hardly sleep I am so excited. BUT, we will post when a few more family hear from us. EEEEEE! It feels like Christmas but better!

1 comment:

  1. I love this, girl. I can't wait to tell you about the message from church this morning. Ecc. 11:5 "Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother's womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things." But we still know that God is good, even when we don't understand and when life and future is uncertain. I love that.

    ReplyDelete