Monday, February 20, 2012

Tons of Stepping

Everyone says that kids grow like a weed and my is it true. Matthew is playing and moving more advanced each day. Today Grandma and Papa Murphy came over to play and got him moving. Yes. He is walking with his little toy walker. All by himself. AH! It is just so strange. I always say that I remember my childhood like it was yesterday. I can still feel that warm magical feeling with new things when I was a kid. I am overwhelmed for Matthew. The world is becoming just a little bigger for him, and that is fun. Did I mention how much I love being a mom? Watching my sweet sweet child just glow with discovery. =) I LOVE IT.


I cannot even handle that little profile!
 





Oh and again! Did I mention that Matthew flipped through ONE book after his afternoon nap for 45 minutes. That doesn't count the hour and a half he spent this morning flipping through his books. My gosh. I didn't even know what to do with myself. I don't think the house could get any cleaner. Mike and I both just sat on the couch this morning and read our books while matthew did his thing. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment