Matthews 10 month old lunch.
* I big fat carrot, (cooked)
* 3 cherry tomatoes
* an entire, very stuffed full, grilled sandwich
* two adult size handfuls of grapes
* one adult size handfuls of rasberries
* one adult size handfuls of blueberries
* 4 slices of cheese
* one pea =)
* and some puffs (because I ran out of ideas)
* some of my lunch (below)
* and I am sure he could eat more if I gave him something he liked. I just figure he can wait till he nurses next. No more ideas.
My 26 year old lunch
*an avocado spread on toast
The boy can eat. That is all I have to say.