Wednesday, February 8, 2012

TONIGHT

I get pretty overwhelmed when I have more than one very important thing going on. Not the type of important like feeding my child and getting the house clean and making dinner and getting to bible study. I mean, things that don't happen often at all and the plans that are stacked on top of each other and your husband has plans too and you have a baby too. Plans where I will attend a joyful celebration and then drive to my next place of a very sorrowful and painful situation. I am (trying to) resting in God's peace through it all and pray that today I can focus where my attention needs to be. And when I come home tonight, know that it is all in His hands.

1 comment:

  1. A few years ago I got news (as I head out the door) that a dear friend's brother (who I'd come to know and care for) died from his year long battle with cancer on the same day a good friend was getting married. It was a tough but good lesson on being fully present during the rough emotions and the happy ones. Feeling them both fully. Praying for peace amidst the circumstances for this post and an added measure of strength to face them both fully.

    ReplyDelete