Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Confessions

Just a few mommy confessions for the week.

-The other day I fed Matthew Tortilla chips for lunch. That was it. Plain tortilla chips.

- I fell asleep for the first time while Matthew was not sleeping. Baby was sleeping, but Matthew was not, and we was not in his crib or watching TV. I have no idea what he did for a half an hour. I just woke up to a DVD disc being smashed in my face with a toddler laughing saying, "ma? ma?"

That's all for now that I'm willing to admit ;)  Many more to come.

Oh, but we did take our first walk as a family today outside. Thanking Jesus for a little break in the weather. A whopping 40 degrees. Woohoo. The boys loved it.  AND Matthew had his first Valentines day party. It was crazy. Tons of kids under 4 years old. WOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment