Tuesday, December 18, 2012

When I Came Home

Matthew and I spent three days in Ohio with my parents. When I came home I walked into a very clean house, organized closets, a set up nursery. What a man I have, he did so much nesting for me. Then he played super hard with Matthew and let me take a 3 hour nap. Wow. When I woke up he took us out to dinner. When we came home he gave Matthew his bath as usual, we put him to bed, cuddled and watched some TV, and then he massaged my neck and shoulders. Not a bad day! I'm more than thankful over here. I really needed this restful day. I haven't been feeling too great lately and am just really warn out. So I'm glad I have a man like him.

1 comment:

  1. can you please find another one for me!? ;) you guys are so lovely- enjoy the last few weeks of 3!

    ReplyDelete