Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Home Birth

The other night it crossed my mind to have a home birth. We totally are not going to. It isn't quite our thing, yet. =)  I honestly think I will be more relaxed in a hospital for some strange reason. I dunno why, it might be the Turkey Sandwiches there. Anyways, it crossed my mind because the other night Matthew woke up in the middle of the night. I went in and he was sitting in the corner of his crib, clenching his bear so tight, with tears streaming down his face, crying "mama mama". Needless to say, I would have held him all night if he would have let me and killed whatever scared him with my mama bear hands. So, I do NOT want to leave him overnight. I know we have to, but I can't handle the thought of that happening while I am gone. I know he will be ok, but I sure will be happy when our family is all home together after the hospital stay. Gosh, do I love my little Matthew!

And 3.5 weeks or so. Little newborn smells and lip pursing and cuddles and sleeper outfits are gonna be all over this house. =) eeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment