Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Let It Snow

Thankful for a little bit of snow right now. I know. I am crazy for saying that. But really. It is so important for our economy that we get a cold winter and some snow this year. I know Im not the one out shoveling, and I have a husband that really isn't all for me driving either with being so late in my pregnancy, but we NEED this so bad. The farmers need this to kill off the bugs. With such a mild winter last year, it would be really bad if we didn't get cold and snow this year. And for anyone around here who hates the snow, be thankful it is South East Michigan and we really don't get tons. I don't remember many heavy years of snow in the almost 10 years I have lived here. I guess it is all relative though from where you grow up.

THANKS husband for working so hard out there while I sit in here and right a blog about how much we need this. And for getting up even before your normal 4:30 am to shovel again. You sure are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment