Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Walking

I think I should mention that Matthew is walking. It's not his main form of transportation, but he will walk across the room intentionally at times. He enjoyed a few good conversations with grandma and papa before the Bickel bunch takes over this week, and Beth from New York is coming. =) I am pretty sure Matthew will sleep for 3 days straight after the Aunt Emily storm blows through. I think she has our schedules planned by the minute for the next week. SHE DOESN'T STOP! She is already planning on taking the kids for runs with my running stroller and she is already hauling us over to Ohio tomorrow. I'm also pretty sure she will even want to change all the diapers. "this is her time with the kids." Matthews extra wild and crazy side better come out or he won't survive the storm. =) so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment