Wednesday, June 22, 2011

broken nose

phone call from my sister nicole.

nicole: hey. just a question. zechariah (2.5 years old) threw his cup and it hit my nose. and now my nose is caved in on the side. i know that sounds bad but its the only way i can describe it.

me: yeah. you may have broken it.

nicole: are you kidding me? im so mad at him.

my mom: hope you didnt swear. zechariah repeats everything.

nicole: i tried not to

me: yeah. how did that go?

nicole: i only said half of the word. im serious. if a grown adult would have done this, id punch them back im so mad.

me: hahahahah. go get it checked.

nicole: oh heck no. i finally got a babysitter and i am going on a date with my husband tonight no matter what.

me: hahahahahahahahaha. your two year old broke your nose.

nicole: i got to go. im so mad.


moms are so tough. the funny part was that she wasn't so concerned about the nose but the fact that her two year old did it and she was determined not to let anything get in the way of her date. this may not be funny to anyone else but its a conversation i need recorded to read later because it was hilarious at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment