Saturday, December 17, 2011

Reuniting


Yesterday was just what I needed. After spending some alone time with my niece and nephew while Mike watched Matthew, I was able to come home, put Matthew down for his nap, and get excited for Kara to come over. Kara will always be in my life. Even though we went three years without seeing each other last, after living together for college and becoming the closest of friends I will forever feel like we were just hanging out the other day even if it has been a while. We can completely be ourselves around each other which I feel is so rare. I can be quirky, weird, serious, corny, forgetful, surface, and deep with this girl and 100% relaxed. She has always made me laugh and feel loved. I was so happy that she made the hour or so trip to come and see us. It was fun to talk about our many memories, the recent past, present, and future.

Well, when not taking care of her farm animals one of the perks about this girl is her brilliance in the art of Physical Therapy. I studied with her in school and I am not joking when I say she is brilliant, out of the box, supernatural gifting in healing people. She won't take all the credit, she knows God has given her knowledge that she cannot explain. The waiting list to get in with her is long and she isn't afraid to admit how much she is worth in the field, honestly, in the most humble way ever. Well the girl worked on me last night, and I feel like a 12 year old kid ready to play soccer after she realigned my body. Not only that, but my jaw is so much better after being locked for 3 months. YAY!

I love her and Matthew and I cannot wait to go up to her farm this summer when it is warmer and Matthew can appreciate the horses. =) Happy for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment