Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oh Fun!

This weekend has been great so far. Yesterday my dearest friend, Natalie, came over. We go way back to the days we would go running and roller blade for hours and spend the evening eating fruit and talking and laughing like crazy about everything till we were too tired. I miss her and it was wonderful to have her elegant presence over here to meet Matthew and catch up.

Today our little family went out for more Christmas shopping and I got to take a TWO HOUR nap this evening while Mike got Matthew fed, bathed, and put to bed. What a nice treat; however, I am WIDE awake at 10:30pm. Oh well, because I had the energy, I was able to energetically worship and dance and do some wonderful inspirational projects.

Tomorrow night I will finally get to visit my friends Detroit apartment for a grand time at her party and then my little sister will be staying with us for the next few days. Wahoo!

Little Mister Murphy is just the sweetest and we have had some great family time. 
Here are a few shots of his last few days.







No comments:

Post a Comment