Thursday, November 29, 2012

Oh So Soon and a Gift

I feel like I am blogging so much recently. But I feel like there is so much anticipation and happenings with the baby coming soon and Christmas season here. And since I have been up later due to heartburn and now some restless leg syndrome, I just have that extra bit of time after Mike is in bed to write.

But oh so soon is this baby coming. I just realized how soon that actually is and than thought about how he has to come into this world. (sigh) I haven't put too much thought into it being busier with Matthew these days, but now that I am thinking about it, oh dear! Ouch! The only way I am OK with doing this is because I get a perfect little life out of the whole thing.

On a less painful note, my husband just bought my Christmas present early (of course) but he kinda had to tell me. And we snuck in a treat for my dad too. Yeah. I actually have been emotional, cuz it is kind of a childhood dream come true. My dad and I are going to see the Woman's USA soccer team play China next weekend. Like, the actual Gold medal Olympic Woman's soccer team. I have played soccer for as long as I can remember and I read book after book about all the players (back in the Mia Hamm days) and I wanted everything to do with the USA ladies. Oh My Gosh. He bought the tickets and we have sweet seats. And I think the best part is that I get to go with my dad. The guy who supported me all the way, one of the best soccer players I have ever known, and who coached even some of my summer teams. He loves the game so much and is a brilliant player and I just am so excited to share it with him. No one else I'd rather go with to be honest. Thanks Mike for our gift. Oh happy lady and her dad over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment