Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Boys

34.5 weeks!

I feel great. But its that time in pregnancy where I am up way too late because if I lay down all the food from the day creeps up my throat in acid form, so I just wait for it to settle down while I blog, clean, read, and work on Christmas presents for the little ones in my life.
Oh. and yes. less than 6 weeks till I'm due, meaning pretty soon I will have both my boys in my arms.
I know Matthew is going to love his little brother. And Matthew's communication has drastically changed in the last 2 weeks. I mean, this boy says double the amount of words, is starting to say his alphabet, recognizing letters, memorizing his books, trying to count, asking for specific foods by name, oh and so much more. It has been so helpful on both ends. He is loving talking so much, and it is fabulous. He started to walk around, pointing at things and saying, "what's this?"
I think this will help him out so much for when the baby comes so I can better understand his needs. Oh, happy 20 months to him today!

When I had the flu I was so overwhelmed and asked myself why oh why did I ever think I could take care of two kids and that I am totally not ready for the baby to come. Why is it when you are sick you can never foresee recovery? But now that I am better I feel like super mom and can't wait! Woohoo! It's gonna be me and my boys (that includes my husband)

side note: i was on the heart monitor for the baby for 20 minutes and his heart rate is totally normal. But is on the lowest end of normal. Apparently he has no care in the world hanging out in my womb. Oh dear. Is he gonna be a late arrival? It must be pretty relaxing in there. Being warm, naked, and fed through your belly button. what more could a guy ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment