Thursday, October 13, 2011

Babbles

I just put Matthew in his crib for his nap and he is currently playing and babbling and grunting as LOUD as he can. It is hilarious. I love him so much. Speaking of naps, yesterday he just decided he likes to sleep. Out of no where. The second I would step in his room he would put his head on my shoulder and close his eyes without a fuss. For all three naps. Then last night he only woke up to eat once instead of three times and slept from 6:45pm to 7:30am. Today he was fussing on the floor and I picked him up and he just put his head on my shoulder and started to rub his eyes. I walked into his room and he started to fall asleep on my shoulder, I put him down and well, he is playing, but he must love the cuddles and the feeling of a good nap now. I don't know what triggered this, but it is cute. Maybe it is because his teeth cut through and now it isn't so uncomfortable to sleep? I don't know, but it is awesome. I just love snuggling him to sleep. It is so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment