Sunday, March 13, 2011

senior year

Last night Michael and I went to my sisters Senior Variety Show. It was a lot of fun. Lots of talent and cheesiness. Brought back good memories of high school. Two things I realized when I was there.

1. I don't like to clap. I have always known this, but I realized it again when i found myself being the one who just slapped my knee a few times after a performance. Weird.

2. Crowds are frustrating and people seem to be intentionally in the way when you are pregnant and have to pee. People were lucky I didn't get mean; especially during intermission.

It was a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I don't like clapping either. I didn't even realize that until I read your blog. I wonder if anyone actually enjoys clapping or if everyone does it out of obligation. Hmmm... Interesting.

    ReplyDelete