Sunday, May 13, 2012

MAAAAMAAAA

I love my new name. Mama. Today is a wonderful Mothers Day so far. Matthew is napping and Mike is running out for some food to make dinner tonight. All I wanted to do today was be given the time to hang out with Matthew while the house was still taken care of. It is so nice that Mike is taking care of everything so I can be fully mama today.

And Mother's day couldn't have been more applicable then last night when Matthew woke up three times in the middle of the night which is three times more than normal. At 3am I rubbed my finger along his gums and his left upper gum was so swollen it made my stomach churn and my body a bit dizzy to even touch it. All he wanted was to be held for a few minutes each time when he would lean in for a kiss and go back in his crib to try and sleep again. It just feels good that Matthew has someone to cry to in the middle of the night when he is uncomfortable. And I am so happy I get to be that lady. Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! I am so happy I'm a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment