Friday, January 28, 2011

Its A Choice

I was thinking about it, and I don't really think anyone has to be stuck into the identity of being a worrier. I think it is a choice how we deal with things in our life. I loved this quote I read yesterday because it made me think of my life in so many ways.

"...no matter what we we're going through - persecution, moving, unstable lifestyles, unanswered questions about the future, political problems, or exhaustion, we are called to a life of prayer and joy."
- A worker with East Asian Peoples-

I want to be one that chooses not to worry but one who chooses prayer and joy instead!! I think that is a better use of my time since worry doesn't add a day to my life.




I wanted to pick a picture that made me think of a worry free life. I figure this one resembles more joy than worry. That would be my sister Emily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment