Wednesday, October 3, 2012

26 Weeks

26 Weeks
   Or I like to say 6.5 months   

I don't really have too many pregnancy symptoms other than a growing belly.
     Matthew did make me laugh so hard one night that my acid reflux kicked in really bad.
And, the only other thing really is to BEWARE OF PREGNANT GIRL EMOTIONS!
Yup, my hormones have kicked in high gear. I am so weepy and super sensitive, which I hate, but I guess it is better than puking. I wonder what my husbands opinion is on that one though.

I can't wait to meet this little fellow; however, I am not ready to be a mom of two.                              But I am willing to try....in 3 months.

Have a beautiful day everyone, and as Matthew would say. "Mwah"

3 comments:

  1. you look SO beautiful Denise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the emotions babe :-) I hated seeing you throwing up all the time!

    ReplyDelete