Thursday, June 6, 2013

perks

ME: Babe, the last few days Matthew has been waking me up at 7 and for some reason I am in the deepest sleep ever and am super lethargic and cannot get myself moving at all. So when Ben goes down for his usual 2 hour morning nap the last few days, I am not gonna lie, I have been putting on "Winnie the Pooh" and Matthew and I snuggle on the couch while I drink coffee for an hour.

MIKE: Wow babe, sounds like you have been having it rough.

ME: Speaking of rough, ugh, I gotta go pack a dipaer bag so we can go to the beach tomorrow morning.

MIKE: Seriously babe, the beach? You do have it rough.


Oooooookaaaaaay. While I will come home exhausted tomorrow and I won't even be close to having the chance to lay out, I am not gonna lie, being a stay at home mom really does have its perks. =)

Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment